Home > Individuals > European officials
Your treatment is not taxable, but are you obliged to file a tax return in Luxembourg?
You are required to file a tax return in Luxembourg in the following cases:
- You’re married, your spouse worked in Luxembourg outside the European institutions and has received an income exceeding EUR 36,000.
- You had real estate income from Luxemburgish source,
- You worked in Luxembourg or in a country outside the EU before working for the European institutions and you have other income from Luxembourgish source not subject to withholding tax in an amount exceeding EUR 600.
You have a great interest to file a declaration in the following cases:
- You are in partnership and your partner worked in Luxembourg outside the European institutions.
- You worked part of the year in Luxembourg outside the European institutions.
- You are married, your spouse works outside the Luxembourg European institutions and perceived an income of less than € 36,000.
European and international officials, your tax regime is very advantageous. For maximum benefit, please contact us!
make an appointment today +352 27 76 14 97