Home > Businesses > Accounting services
With Galux Accounting, there’s no need to spend your valuable business time managing your books. We take the stress of balancing the figures away from you so you get on with what’s important to you – building your business. When you choose us to partner with you, we provide you with clear guidelines on the documents you need to keep, how to handle them properly and even how to complete your invoices effectively. As well as your books, our accounting service really helps you to make the most out of your business finance so with our help, you can organise your business efficiently, saving you time and money.
A Fully Digital Service
Our accounting services reflect the modern world that we live in. We are proud that we are fully digitized which means that all accounting documents (including invoices, salary entries etc.) are scanned and attached to your account. This makes dealing with tax bills and tax administration far easier as everything is kept in one, easily accessible place.
A Remote Service
We don’t need to keep hold of your original documents so you can just send over anything tax or finance related by mail or by email. Everything can be completed remotely, there’s no need for long-winded often tedious meetings and we provide all reports and declarations via electronic format. That makes them easy to save in a computer file. At the same time, we help the environment because there’s no paper to deal with.
The Galux Accounting Portal
We are committed to making all of our clients’ lives easier with our accounting portal. Not only is it simple to use, it’s also time-saving. All you have to do is scan your invoices or upload your documents direct to our portal and we’ll do the rest.
It’s time-saving because once that’s done, we get on with your accounting while you focus on your core business. Rest assured, we keep you up to date with progress too with digital dashboard where you receive notifications. You can also message us through the portal while keeping an eye on your numbers whenever you want, wherever you want!
Going digital is definitely the way forward. Why?
- It’s quick and efficient
- It’s easily adaptable to your business needs
- It frees you up from the burden of financial administration
Even though we offer a digital accounting service, personal contact is still very much at the forefront of what we do. Through our portal, you can easily exchange messages with us whenever you want, so you stay informed of your accounting’s progress. You can also view the same reporting dashboard as we do where you can read our notes and recommendations. You stay in the loop every step of the way.
Safe and Secure
It’s secure too. Your personal login details and password protect your data. Our platform offers the highest level of security for your peace of mind. All you need to do is log in and you immediately access all of your accounting documents, reports, personal messages, and importantly, your personalized advice.
Our Accounting Services
As a client of Galux, we can offer you several fully customizable accounting service options for small businesses, each designed to meet your needs:
- Establishment of an accounting system adapted to your company (we recommend Winbooks)
- Partial or full daily bookkeeping following the Luxemburgish chart of accounts
- Review and monitoring of accounts
- Monitoring your accounts payable and receivable, as well as payroll accounting
- Tracking of your investments and acquisitions and your results through the preparation of periodic reports
- Preparation of your annual accounts (trial balance, balance sheet, income statement,…) according to your choice of frequency
- Takeover of your accounts when you entrust us with the management of your books. This transfer takes place in accordance with the rules of the profession, without placing any constraints on you and ensuring the continuity of your accounting.
- Implementation of cost accounting
- Implementation of internal control procedures
- Creation of budgets and business plans
- Study of profitability and the cash-flow of your business
- Any other advice on accounting or financial matters
make an appointment today +352 27 76 14 97